Our Specialist Floating Support and Outreach Services offer confidential, emotional and practical support in the community, helping those experiencing domestic abuse to stay safe and receive professional support with housing-related issues. They can talk confidentially to one of our experienced domestic abuse support workers to find the right level of support needed to move towards a happier, healthier and more secure future.
0300 3033 581
Community Group Work
Recovery confidence building and peer support, including Freedom Programme and the Power2Change.
Access to Wider Specialist Support Services
Services include safe refuge accommodation; recovery refuge for complex needs and male victims safe houses.
Specialist Floating Support and Outreach Services
Confidential, emotional and practical support in the community. Help to stay safe and support with housing related issues.
“I felt I was believed for the first time”
We deliver floating support services in the Bury area, along with access to other SafeNet services including refuges, safe houses, services for males victims and support for complex needs.
- Specialist support for Black and Ethic minority families, forced marriage, honour-based violence and FGM
- Access to legal advice and support with the court process
- Support for adult women, men, children and younger people
- Safety planning and support to stay safe
- Emotional support, someone who will listen and believe you
- Support to manage your finances; income/debts/benefits etc
- Freedom Programme and Power2Change
- Services for male victims
- Recovery refuge for those with complex needs
- Support with housing, resettlement, setting up a new home and staying safe
- Support for health issues such as disability, mental health, substance misuse issues
- Support to help your children feel safe and positive